My road cycling travel essentials
May 19th, 2010 by Ashleigh Moolman Pasio
Tomorrow marks the start of my European cycling adventure! I’m filled with mixed emotions. I am very excited to take on this new adventure, but wow, packing for 4 months away from home is quite stressful. Here is a list of my top 10 travel essentials:
1. First and most importantly my Bible
2. My bicycle, a Pinarello FP7
3. My LAS helmet and Oakley sunglasses
4. My Sidi cycling shoes
5. My Samsung netbook, to stay in touch with home!
6. My ipod, for entertainment whilst waiting at airports etc.
7. My all important skins recovery pants
8. Arnica oil and a tennis ball to release my knots after a hard cycle
9. My first aid kit, for just in case
10. My Italian phrase book and European adaptor to make life in Europe that much easier